Set-backs happen. Resilience is the ability to recover. How quickly your organisation recovers is not simply about the scale of the set back – but much more about how you deal with it. It pays to be prepared.
The Charity Commission sets out ’15 questions’ that Trustees and the Senior Management teamneed to address. Each question has several sub questions, and all have some impact on finances.
This workshop will help you to
- examine the financial resilience of your organisation
- explore your ‘business model’; to highlight ways to enhance resilience
- address the financial impact raised by the ’15 questions’ 7
- reframe your ‘Reserves Policy’ to reassure Benefactors and Funding Agencies
- draw up a plan to strengthen your organisation