The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to safely prepare and serve food in the workplace.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- operate within the legal boundaries with regard to food safety
- recognise and avoid common food hazards
- recognise and avoid the causes of food poisoning
- carry out good personal hygiene procedures
- keep work areas hygienically clean and reduce contamination
- recognise vulnerable groups
- understand how to comply with company policy and procedure.
For further information or to book your place please contact Rachel Webb 023 8090 2400