The General Data Protection Regulation came into effect on 25 May 2018 to protect personal and business information from being abused, misused or mismanaged.
This course is designed to act as a checklist for those who have already taken action following the GDPR and to provide practical guidance on actions to take for those who have not yet undertaken a full review.
The course will cover:
- overview of GDPR and data protection
- principles, accountability and proportionality
- actions required
- structure for policy documents
- how to manage the process
- question and answer session.
For further information or to book your place please contact
023 8090 2400