Note: Free – for Fareham Community Buildings Network only
Potential issues discussed during this informal awareness workshop will be tailored to the requirements of the learners and may include:
- basic definitions of data protection and the drivers behind the GDPR
- policies and privacy notices
- obtaining data and consent
- storage and retention of data
- access to, sharing and processing data
- security – data, physical, IT, remote.
By the end of the session learners will have an understanding of what processes they need to put in place before the introduction of the GDPR, and their responsibilities from May 2018 onwards.
For further information or to book your place please contact
023 8090 2400