Harmful Cultural Practices including Forced Marriage and Honour Based Violence workshop: This is an interactive workshop designed to increase understanding and raise awareness on these hidden crimes, and to provide an understanding of the causes and triggers of honour-based violence and forced marriage; the prevalence of these crimes in the UK, and how you can respond.
- Learn what Forced Marriage and Honour Based Abuse is
- Have a better understanding of definitions & the difference between arranged and forced marriage
- A look at the national and local picture on these crimes
- Understand the impact on individual/ family/ community
- Existing protection for those at risk
- What you can do
If you would like to attend this session, please contact Community First, telephone: 0300 500 8085, or email email@example.com. You can also book online.