Note: for Fareham Community Buildings Network only – more details about the Network here: Fareham Community Buildings Network
The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to recognise and avoid the fundamental causes of injury and ill health within their workplace. The course is aimed at managers and all staff within the workplace. It is tailored to be workplace and premises specific and focuses on the daily health and safety issues faced by workers in their specific working environment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and associated regulations.
- Recognise hazards in the workplace.
- Carry out and implement risk assessment.
- Manage COSHH.
- React to electrical, gas and water emergencies and how to maintain security within the workplace.
- Understand how to comply with policy and procedure.
For further information or to book your place please contact
023 8090 2400