Aimed at anyone in a community youth work volunteering role, or those considering working in youth work. We will consider the following:
- Explore what ‘Youth Work’ is.
- Consider why youth work is important for young people, the community and wider society.
- List attributes that make a good youth worker.
- Consider youth work settings.
- Identify what we think of the youth work values.
- Explore what challenging behaviour looks like and how to work with it effectively.
- Consider safeguarding in youth work.
- Identify routes of progression.
Like to book a place? Then contact Skills To Grow 01730 777 059 or email email@example.com
Skills to Grow is a Community Interest Company and a wholly owned subsidiary of the charity Communities First Wessex.