- To understand the roles + responsibilities of the First Aider & be able to effectively manage an emergency situation until help arrives.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- State your role as a Paediatric First Aider and how to look after your equipment.
- Be able to effectively manage an emergency situation until help arrives.
- Be able to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) effectively and safely.
- Keep meaningful records of workplace illness and injury under the rules of the General Data Protection Regulations.QA Level 3 award in Paediatric First Aid and covers you for three years.
This is a 2-day course 19 and 20 February 2019