Description: 3-hour session focussing on the importance of maintaining boundaries in professional life and the places that they can blur if we are not careful.
This training is particularly useful for people working in the caring or service professions.
The session covers;
- What are professional boundaries?
- Why are boundaries important?
- Consequences of poor boundaries
- Obstacles to establishing and maintaining boundaries
- Best practice on establishing and keeping to boundaries.
We explore the different areas where boundaries can be eroded or compromised and how to support one another professionally to resolve this.