- Consider what we mean by‘Safeguarding’
- Identify the legal definition
- Consider why is it important
- Who requires Safeguarding?
- List the types of abuse that could occur in your field
- Identify the indicators of abuse
- Explore what disclosure is and when it is required
- Demonstrate how to effectively report a concern
- Explore examples of good and bad practice
Like to book a place? Then contact Skills To Grow 01730 777 059 or email email@example.com
Skills to Grow is a Community Interest Company and a wholly owned subsidiary of the charity Communities First Wessex.