50 of the best tips, ideas, and strategies to help support the charity and not-for-profit sector, all packed into an afternoon.
Multi award-winning business coach and motivational speaker Ian Dickson and Community First are inviting you to join us on Thursday 11th October for this one-off exciting opportunity to learn about organisational growth, specifically for the charity and not-for-profit sector. This event is being supported by Zurich Insurance.
We will be literally firing game-changing strategies, ideas and tips at you for the duration of this half-day event! It will cover everything from finance and marketing to planning and analysis, plus recruitment and people management – all the essential tools for growing the business that brings your mission to life.
Simple concept / Deep content
The event is really designed to be very simple in concept, but deep in content. Approximately every three minutes, we will be sharing a proven insight for you and your organisation. You’ll definitely need to bring with you a clear mind and a set of fast writing pens. This is going to be a full on but rewarding experience!
What to expect:
- 50 potentially game-changing tips for your charity/organisation
- Content put together specifically for the charity sector
- Income-generating tips
- Modern marketing ideas
- A fantastic one page marketing plan
- Real time management tips
- Simple but effective planning tools
- Some different ways of tackling your everyday business challenges
- Systems you can use that will save you time, effort, and money
- Proven business growth tactics that Ian has been using for over 12 years
- The critical business numbers you must track
- More importantly – some advice on how you can track these numbers!
- Smart recruitment methods
- 6 keys to a winning team
- Great networking tips for the modern networker
- So much more!
Everything here is designed and created with charities and their teams in mind. Whether you are a small independent charity or a large-scale UK wide organisation there will be something of value for you here. Speaking of staff, there is great value in bringing your team along, too!