Welcome to the Hampshire CVS Network Resources Directory for the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector (VCSE).
This Directory contains information about online and digital sources of support to help the VCSE to:
- Promote themselves online (fundraising platforms, online information directories, and web-hosting)
- Source guidance about setting up, funding, and running a voluntary/community/social enterprise organisation
- Broaden their fundraising options
- Raise their profile to Hampshire residents
- Recruit and support volunteers
- Manage online payments
- Source goods and services at reduced cost
Please use the category or keyword options to filter your search.
If you have used one of these resources, and would like to share your feedback with other Hampshire VSCE organisations, please do use the feedback form on this web-site or get in touch with your local CVS. Case studies will be shared on this directory.